Interview nr.22 Flowerxl
This artist really has an eye for anime and manga. The characters are simple outstanding.
1. When and why did you begin creating art?
I have been drawing all my life. I really like drawing and that is also the reason why I'm drawing.
2. Did you take any classes in school in order to develop your style?
Actually no. I have learned how to draw by myself, using books, videos, arts of favorite artists etc.
I try to develop my style in every new art I create even this days.
3. Where or how do you find inspiration?
I think I’m not unique with this answer. I get inspiration when I watch film or play games and I see character that I want to draw. Also, when I see beautiful art of another artist. It inspires me and I want to become better. And when I compare my recent arts with previous and check my progress it usually inspires me too.
4. What were your greatest obstacles/problems when you started creating art, is it the same today?
I think the biggest problem of each artist is you can't see mistakes when or while you are drawing. You can only see it after your done with the artwork or when you have become a better artist.
5. What kind of tips would you suggest for the beginning artist?
Practice and practice. If you want to become a great artist, you shouldn't put away you pen from your hand at all.
Follow Flowerxl on http://flowerxl.deviantart.com/